Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point provides 24-hour emergency restoration services to the upper Rogue Valley and is dedicated to being faster to any size disaster. Locally owned and operated, Team Bestul’s highly trained technicians and managers hold IICRC, AHERA, and OSHA certifications and are ready to respond immediately to your residential or commercial emergency. We specialize in water, fire, mold, and/or asbestos remediation and restoration and we are here to earn your business. SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the restoration industry. Our goal is always complete customer satisfaction while demonstrating the SERVPRO promise to make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (541) 479-2500
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Grants Pass / Central Point arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.